Laskar Pelangi

|


Has anyone of you people watched Laskar Pelangi?
I watched it on DVD last night, armed with Cheezels and F&N's Ice Cream Soda - darn it was good... I mean the snack and the soda. Oh, the movie was good too, it's nice.

OK, let's get to the main point of me blogging about this here: the lead character.

I have a picture of one of the vivas, Syafiqah, below here. Focus on her face, remember it for the next few seconds you scroll down.

This is Syafiqah, a girl.


Then I have a snapshot of Ikal, the lead character from the movie. Wait for it, wait for it...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

This is Ikal, a boy.

HAHA, See the resemblance there? Muka dorang sama ah XD
This is the main reason why I like the movie so much, because I kept smiling when Ikal came to the scene. It's like I kept thinking, "So if Syafiqah is a boy, this is what she would do... Uhuh uhuh". Sorry Pikah xp

UPDATE:
Even more pictures of Ikal.





THE END.

No comments:

Post a Comment