Opening Ceremony

|
Cough.

So, since I can't keep up with our 5A's friendster group anymore (I know some of you can't either), plus with it's lame lagness and always an error when posting.

I, decided to make a 5A's blog.

YAY!

I always thought making a blog for your cliques is kind of cheesy, but here I am, defying my thoughts. But seriously, the fs group is getting impractical to keep each other posted.

Hopefully you all can contribute in running this blog (calling to those people with no blog lah tu eheh), even a trickle is much appreciated. In Malay, in English or Tagalog even - post em here. Be it events, rants, achievement, random stuff like your first time farting in public or anything.

If you want login detail, you can get it from me - or if you prefer to be invited using your own blogger accounts just tell me.

Without further ado.
Representing all 5A's alumni of 2007, Sultan Sharif Ali Secondary School.

Welcome to 5A's blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment