Testimonials

|
I took this from our 5A's friendster group.
From: Imran
Message: first of all i would like to say thank u to my parents for allowing me to surf the internet.hahaha.n to my friend akif thanx for letting me know about this..about 5A, 5A group is a group where all the 5A student of 2007 reassemble and remember about all the friendship n the unforgettable moment they do during school days. the truth is that this is the best class I've ever studied in. i love this class n i will never forget my friend who i loved the most(i'm gonna cry)... we are just like one big happy family..

From: Atul
Message: In diz cls,trsimpnnya sribu satu knangn yg tdk akn dpt dlupakn olh ssiapa yg ada ddlmnya..wahahaha..;-)

Guys,for da 1st tyme i read imran mssgs..i cry! Its da truth dat i wil nvr frgt ol da memories in diz cls,ol sadnss n joy tani rsakn brsma..diz cls is whre me myslf feel dat our friendshps wil nvr end...love all of u...

From: Azri
Message: syukur alhamdulilah~~~Im in the top 5,hee..
Abt 5a?hmm..Proud to be in 5a for this yr,sebanarNya 5g plg tpi oleh keraNa cigu memajal-ing aku masuk 5a,paksa lah jua,mun nda traUma ia cigu ah ,nda balik2 kerUmah..ahaha!Kidding JOkes beIbbun bh~..kmu ani mcm nda tau aku
gnya =p
beta cukup berbangga dpt berkawan dengan penduduk2 5a itu,malahai~~ its almost 2 yrs aku Jdi student penetaP 5a n i think this yr could be my last yr *Sob* ..so,ChilZ ya !

c imran ah,bikin urg sedih eh..minta palUk ka?jgn eh,di ramas nya krg ni aku ah,hee..

From: Ishkandar
Message: Im hapy to be in 5a...we r just friends in 4a n we r a family in 5a..keep in touch y'll

From: Teo
Message: All these b0ring years of studying in smssa,5A..the best class i've ever been in..(My class!!) :D 5A 2007 students y0u r0ck!!Pr0ud to be part of 5A.l0ve 5A s0o much..Y0u all are the greatest of all!!
G0od luck to 5A.Best wishes fr0m
~JosaphiNe~

Ada pulang lagi banarnya, tapi inda kana mengana dengan tajuk post ani.

I think the most cawir one is Imran's. Tahniah-tahniah. Anda pemenang EMO(-_\\) Awards 2008.

No comments:

Post a Comment