kami 5A sayang AZRI AR.

|
Assalamualaikum~ i am COMEL (: for the very 1st time i blogging here, heee. Hhmm, i wanna post pasal si AZRI, bestie of mine and viva 5A jua. As you all know, Azri might be not in a good mood for this few days pasal dot dot dot. Iatah, I hope Azri feel much better after read thru apa yang i post ani.

Bestie boiprenku Azri, what-ever decision u pilih, kami-kami 5A sentiasa sukung u dari belakang, dapan, kiri, kanan, atas dan bawah (; Ada jua kebaikannya kau buat that decision, right? U failed this time, doesn't mean fail selamanya, kan? kan? I know u can do it lang ^-^ don't sooo emo. Learn from ur own mistakes. U just ignore what people say about u, kau atu kah, ini kah, itu kah, jgntah di layan~ If ur parents go marah2, jgn dlawan. Phm? Take it as nasihat and pengajaran~ Kami urg2 5A tau that u won't giving up now, this is not the end of the world. Kami sayang kau bnr2 Azri. Sabar saja~ ok? Aja-aja fighting (idk apa in malay) yang ku tau atu kata-kata semangat in Korean language. Haha. Smile Azri smile (: If u feel so down jua masih, we give u time lah. Please come back to me if u're okay. Jgn emooo terlalu lama. Nada supir ku krg! haha. Kidding ;p are u smiling right now babe? I hope so (: I loveeee you my bestie boipren azri AR aka my gay (:

Btw, i got song for si Azri (how i wish Azri and viva 5A dapat dgr aku menyanyi ani. Haha ;p):
"I love you,
You love me,
We're happy 5A's family,
With my great big hug and kiss from me to you,
We love Azri and you know it's true~"

Lyric by COMEL
Composer by COMEL
Music by COMEL

Nganjung* Hahaha ;p I hope u happy Azri and enjoy reading this post.

I think thats all, next time lagi. To viva 5A, bagi semangat untuk Azri untuk tarus maju kehadapan =D GO AZRI GO AZRI GO AZRI AR PHOTOFLY (:

Assalamualaikum.

Much loves,
Nadzirah @ Comel
Mwahugs*

No comments:

Post a Comment