Mulaut-Katimahar-Jerudong (16th November, 2008)

|
Yaw, Akif here.
Yesterday, Azri, Ish, Fathin and Zurah came to my house to do some video editing (the commercial). As you all probably know, I currently live in Mulaut, so it's quite a long way for them since they are mostly around the Madang-Salambigar area. Haha, I don't think it's that jauh, maybe it's because I already got used to it -- imagine, the entire year in form 5 I went back and forth from Kilanas to Salambigar for school haha.

Funny thing masa searching for the tasek lama's video among the hundreds in Azri's vcam was when I randomly clicked on one video. One word... "helmet". HAHAHA.

Enyways, I finished editing the commercial after like 4 hours I guess, all the hour long shooting squeezed in to a 1 minutes and 30 seconds video (bit too long for a commercial doesn't it? Pa boleh buat, all the scene mantap2 XP).

Pastu we went to this place,

Azri recommended this place after checking out one of his banjir post. I believe it's in Katimahar... since I saw the kampung sign and all n_n"

This place izz awesome! In a way lah, haha, cause there's so many fishies and other animals.

Pony!(?) Haha, Fathin was soo excited to see this one (macam aku inda saja haha XP). Maklum, first time seeing one up close.


Baby crocodiles! So cool!


Close up taken by Azri's video camera.


There's even a loose Gorillas! Haha, kidding.


Ikan mata merah (according to the label), Conjunctivitis-infected fish (according to me).


*Poke2*


This is teh coolest of all! Sexy blonde snake.


This huuuuuuge fish is another cool one here, it's like the size of a kid!


Even it's body is partly out of the water...


Azri!!! behapa kau dalam akuarium atu!!!
This dopey-eyed fish cost $75.

Then we went out of the aquarium area,

This girl is so cute!!! ^x^

To the chicken coop,

Before.


After.

Up the hill from the chicken coop, there's bunch of ostriches. Too bad, because of some government restriction due to the bird flu, we're not allowed to see it up close. Actually, even the chicken is enough to worry me =_="


Ishey.


Azri.


Fathin and Zurah.


Bunch of pigeons crammed inside this tiny cages... some of the pigeon can be seen there looking at me, their eyes conveying inaudible messages, something like "Save meee...get me out of here!!! I don't care if you masak me curry or merah, kicap is even better, just please! shorten our despair!!! UWAAHHH".


Next to the pigeon were Puyus.

The animal's living condition saddens me, especially those pigeons, birds should have space to fly wah, not jammed in tiny areas where they can even hardly walk U_U

Then we went to Jerudong, with our tour guide - Zurah. The place full of horsies! Yipeee, more kuda.



The lounging area is it?? Haha, hanya Zurah yg expert XP


Finally, my face XP


Macam buat video klip dah, wonder what's the song title... "Kuda sayang"? "Oh kuda"? haha.


Wee, pigang2.


Munch munch.


Fathin dengan gemalai2-nya.


Guess what the horse just did? n_n"


'Cinta terhalang' I call it. Bapanya kuda... mamanya lembu. Namun karena cinta, parentsnya bisa menempuhi sgala dugaan, inilah produknya. The end. sob sob.


"JPMC di sana yo"

Tahkarang haha, salah jalan and detour.







Lapas ani si Azri tia menggambar;







Ada pulang lagi, tapi malasku upload X)
We head back around 5PM, they sent me home.


Arrived home, ada rainbow ^_^


-THE END-

MISSING, PANASONIC LUMIX USB CABLE!
Kalau menapau makanan inda apa lah... ani..................... =_=

No comments:

Post a Comment